I’ll be sporting many a wide leg slacks this autumn!
While it’s all about the sun for now in Oz, autumn is not too far away. Soon, I’ll be packing away the shorts, t-shirts and thongs (also known as flip flops 🙂 ) and what best to replace them with but these gorgeous wide leg slacks!
These 70s inspired slacks are sticking around in many closets from when they first appeared as an alternative to skinny jeans a couple of years ago! The classic has received a make over with statement prints and creative designs.
There are so many good things about the wide leg pants. They can be dressed up or down, and can even be worn to work – they are incredibly versatile. They are also good for travel when comfort comes before style.
Some tips to wearing wide leg pants:
- Because of the wide bottom, try to keep things slim at the top.
- Heels are work best with these, although flats can also be worn.
- Team your pants with a funky belt, remembering to keep them narrow.
- As much as possible, keep your tops tucked in
- Try adding a short blazer to your ensemble
So here my favourites for this season. There are many styles to choose from and they suit all budgets.
And of course, every good pair of pants must be matched with a good pair of shoes!
Here are my faves for wide leg pants…
So what are your faves this season?